A warm welcome to everyone! While you've been away, we've been busy; Hale Library has been abuzz with activity, such as moving unique collections and installing new carpet. There have also been some technology enhancements over the break. Check out the links below to popular technology and equipment topics.
- Ask a Librarian is a great way to contact us, as well as view a variety of frequently asked questions, such as:
- iTAC has implemented a mini IT Help Desk just to the west of Library Help on the 2nd floor. For the first two weeks of the semester, the desk will be staffed Monday-Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm, so feel free to stop by with your computer, eID, and printing questions.
- Hale Library InfoCommons Mac computers should no longer get stuck at the log-on screen.
- Hale Library InfoCommons Mac computers now have access to the color printer. The print dialog box will display "Hale-MDC-Color" and you can retrieve your color print jobs from the Media Development Center print station in Hale 213.
- Since it's the beginning of a new semester, Kansas State University folks are allocated $10 for printing in University Labs, including the InfoCommons.
- Good news! Personal laptop users, you can now print from your laptops to campus printers. You will, however, need to set up wireless printing on your laptop first. Follow these instructions for PCs and Macs:
We hope you have a great semester. We're happy to help you, so stop by and see us at Library Help, contact us by email, text, chat, or make an appointment with a librarian at Ask a Librarian.