Heather is working with Undergraduate and Community Services as an instruction specialist here at Hale Library. She is busy pursuing a Master’s degree in Library Science through Emporia State University. She’s hoping to finish that degree this summer, adding to her Bachelor’s degrees in English and Theater (McPherson College) and a Master’s degree in English from Kansas State University.
Before moving here to Manhattan to join our library staff, Heather worked as a Developmental Editor for a publishing company in Illinois called Human Kinetics. Heather spends her free time reading and cooking. One of her favorite authors is Jane Austen, and she brags about her Carrot Cake recipe! I think we should all be the judge of how great this carrot cake really is!
Okay everyone, here are the rules: In the comments please identify which you believe to be truths and which you believe to be lies, and GOOD LUCK!
- Heather is a trained pastry chef.
- She has been playing the oboe since she was 8 years old.
- Heather has completed a half marathon.
- She played soccer in college.
- She has hiked Pike’s Peak in Colorado.
- Heather can name all 50 states in alphabetical order in 30 seconds.